Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My Timberlands

I'm a sucker for Classics, but with a twist!
أحب القطع الكلاسيك، بس اللي فيها حركة!


Timberland boots where always a favorite of mine. I had a pair in the 90's that I wore out. So when they came back on the fashion scene, I wanted the heeled version this time for a change. I finally found them while shopping, and I grabbed them on site!
You will be seeing a lot of them for sure, consider yourselves warned! 
I decided to pair them with another one of my favorite staples in the winter; all grey Errything...Since its weirdly freezing here this year, I'm all bout layering knits to keep warm. As the day progresses and the temperature drops to a one digit number, I will defiantly add a scarf.
مرة أحب بوت التمبرلاند. في التسعينات كان عندي واحد هريته من كثر ما لبسته. فلما رجعوا في الساحة مرة ثانية قررت أدور  على اللي يجي مع كعب كتغيير. لما لقيتهم في السوق أخذتهم وانا مغمضة!

راح تشوفونهم مرة كثير أكيد، فاعملوا حسابكم! 

قررت ألبقهم مع لبس كله رمادي،واحد من الأشياء اللي متعودة عليها في الشتاء... الجو فجأة صار مرة برد هذي السنة، فالحل هو اني ألبس أكثر من قطعة تكون صوف. وعلى اخر اليوم لما تنزل درجة الحرارة زيادة أكيد بضيف عليه شال...
Outfit Details:
Shoes: Timberland    |   Cardigan & Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters   |   Bag: Topshop 
Sunglasses:Quay

تفاصيل اللبس:
البوت: تمبرلاند   |   الكاردغن و الجينز: أميريكان إيغل أوتفترز   |   الشنطة: توب شوب
النظارات: كِي

1 comment:

  1. That's perfect choice for women its full of great and newly arrived fashion.
    keep sharing your ideas and fashion for ladies .every lady show their interest in this types of blogs .


    Brand Consultant Singapore
    Singapore Expert Brand Consultant

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts on this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...