Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment

Where have you been all my life?!
ويني عن هذا الشي؟!
I have been hearing a lot of rave about Glamglow's masks from bloggers and you-tubers so I thought why not try it? Especially since I've noticed lately that my skin suffering from excess oils in my T-zone and I could see my pores visibly. Something had to be done!! I needed a good mask... 
A lot of bloggers agreed on Supermud Clearing Treatment from Glamglow being the best one out of it's 4 products for the mixed skin type, so I choose to buy it. I applied it on clean skin after I washed it with my Cleanser.  
My initial reaction to it was; It Burnnnnnnnnnnnns!!! I almost washed it off!! But then I thought wait a minute! Its the weekend, I'm not going anywhere!!Worst case scenario you will have to wipe your face with ice later!! 
It says to keep it on from 5-20 minutes. I waited until it dried completely, which was around the 20 minute period then I washed it off with warm water. 
Thankfully my skin wasn't red after I washed it, it felt refreshed. I also noticed that my nose was clearer. which was the best thing.That night my face wasn't as oily as usual. 
I have been using it twice a week for 3 weeks now and it's my favorite mask. My T-zone is less oily my pores are smaller and the blackheads on my nose are better after using it. Even the white heads would disappear after I apply the mask to them.  
You can find it in Sephora.
سمعت مرة مدح على ماسكات غلام غلو من بلوقرز ويوتوبرز كثير فقررت إنني أجربهم. خاصة لان بشرتي هذي الفترة صايرة تفرز دهن زايد في التي زون ومساماتي واضحة وباينة فكان لازم اسوي شي!! وأحتاج ماسك زين.. 
اجتمعوا البلوقرز على ان السوپرمد كليرينغ تريتمنت هو الأحسن للبشرة المختلطة من بين منتجات غلام غلو الأربعة، فأخذته. حطيته علي وجهي بعد ما غسلته بغسول الوجه حقي. 
أول انطباع هو اني حسيته يلسع وجهي !!!!!!لدرجة انني بغيت اغسله علطول!!! بس قلت بما انه الويكاند وماني رايحة مكان،  اسوأ الاحتمالات راح اضطر اني احط ثلج عى وجهي!!
مكتوب علي العلبة انه ينترك على الوجه لمدة ٥-٢٠ دقيقة. استنيت لين ما نشف كله وكنت خلصت ال٢٠ دقيقة فغسلته بموية دافية.
 
الحمد لله بشرتي ما حمّرت بعد ما غسلته، بالعكس حسيتها صارت أحسن. لاحظت ان خشمي كمان صار أصفي وهذا اكثر شي عجبني. وعلى أخر اليوم ما دهّن وجهي كالعادة.
صار لي أستخدمه  ٣ أسابيع، مرتين في الاسبوع ومرة حابته. التي زون صارت تدهن أقل، المسامات صارت أصغر والرؤوس السودا على خشمي خفت . وحتى الحبوب الصغيرة اللي تكون بيضاء راحت بعد ما حطيت عليه الماسك.
ممكن تاخذونه من سيفورا.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...