Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Fashion Forward Season 6 - Day 1

Last weekend was a great one where I got to attend Season 6 of Fashion Forward in Dubai.
الويك اند اللي راح قدرت احضر الموسم السادس من فاشن فورورد في دبي.
Unfortunately I was got sick the day I landed which was Day 1!!Thanks Body!!
 All I got to do was grab some meds from the pharmacy and stayed in the hotel!! I still had 2 days to go so I didn't want to get worse.
 But that doesn't mean I didn't go though the images of the shows of the day, and I will be sharing my personal favorites. 
بس للاسف أول ما وصلت تعبت فما قدرت احضر عروض اليوم الأول!! توقيت الصراحة!!

 فكل اللي قدرت اسويه هو اني امر صيدلية واخذ أدوية وأقعد في الفندق، لان لسة كان فيه يومين ثانين وما ابي اتعب زيادة.

بس مو معناتها اني ما تفرجت على صور المجموعات لهذاك اليوم . راح اشارككم القطع اللي عجبتني.

HUSSIEN BAZAZA
حسين بظاظا
The collection Mithra is inspired by the Persian Princess Mithra and the Persian culture and architecture. 
المجموعة ميرثا مستوحاة من الاميرة الفارسية ميرثا ومن حضارة الفرس وفنهم المعماري.

BOUGUESSA
بوقصة
The collection is inspired by a modern take on Safari.
المجموعة مستوحاة من نظرة عصرية لرحلة سفاري.

MICHAEL CINCO
مايكل سنكو

Images: Getty Images (Stuart Wilson-Pascal Le Segretain-Andreas Rentz)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...