Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

Guess What?!

Hey, I'm Back...

وهذاني رجعت لكم...
I know I have been M.I.A for the bast few months. I got busy with other aspects of my life.
But I have come to realize that when I started this blog it was my way of expression, a place where i shared my views on what is going on in the world of fashion either locally, regionally or internationally.
Also I liked expressing my love of photography through taking shots during the events I attend in my city, Riyadh. I won't call myself a photographer anytime soon though!
I've realized that I get to attend not only fashion-related events but also those in the Art World, either through Family or Friends. But when I got a random E-vite to attend and event as a blogger I had an "Aha" moment as Oprah would say; Why don't I also shed light on what is going on in the Art scene on the blog?! Not as an artist or anything like that but as someone who is inspired and facinated with this world. 
The image above was taken at Abu Dhabi Artfair 2010 at Lam Art Gallery's booth with some guests where we were in a middle of a discussion about the artwork of Saudi Artist Ali Mahdi.

So in addition to my Fashion & Music posts, you will get some Art ones mixed in there.
 Enjoy...


أدري ان لي فترة لاهية عن المدونة بس خلاص رجعنا ركزنا ،ولله الحمد.
المشكلة اني كنت مشغولة باشياء كثيرة نستني انا ليش بديت المدونة من الاساس، وهو إني أبي مكان أعبر فيه عن اللي يعجبني وعن اللي قاعد يصير في عالم الفاشن سواء عندنا أو عالميا.

وكمان احب اخذ كاميرتي للافنتات اللي أروح لها، وأصور...منها أعبر عن حبي لهذي الهواية.
 بس لآني مصورة محترفة ولا شي فلا أحد يستلمني رجاءً!

أنا العادة اذا إنعزمت على معارض للفن من آهلي آو صاحباتي أحب أحضر. بس لما جتني دعوة من معرض على آساس اني بلوقر جتني فكرة: دامني أحب أحضر معارض الفن ليش ما أضيفهم على المدونة؟
 ما راح أكتب عنهم كشخص متخصص بس كشخص يستهويه هذا المجال ومنها كمان أسلط الضوء على الليأاشوفه ويلفتني!

هذي الصورة اخذوها لنا في معرض آرت آبوظبي ٢٠١٠ واحنا جالسين نتناقش على واحدة من أعمال الفنان السعودي علي مهدي في معرض لام أرت.

فمن الآن راح تلاقون في المدونه حقتي مواضيع عن الفاشن، الموسيقى وكمان عن معارض الفن.

ان شاء الله يعجبكم...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...