Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

When in Doubt

Belt it.
اربط الحزام.

I had this outfit in mind but It felt like it was missing something. It was too linear for my liking. That's when the  idea of adding a belt hit me. For my body type, a belt is a great friend. I always have at least one belt in my suitcase even. Personally, I enjoy oversized pieces, and it can sometime overwhelm my body, that's where the belt comes in. That's Trick No.1
اللبس هذا كان في بالي بس في شي ناقصه. حسيته مستقيم بزيادة. فخطر في بالي اني ألبس معاه حزام. بالنسبة لطبيعة جسمي، الحزام يعتبر شي مرة يساعد. دائماً معاي على الأقل واحد في شنطة السفر. شخصياً، أحب القصات اللي تكون وسيعة على الجسم والحزام يساعد يخلي اللوك أرتب. هذي الحركة  رقم ١.
As for the knot at the end of the dress. I bought it in a larger size so it doesn't hug the wrong areas. Problem, it's a little long, and I don't trust giving it to the tailor to give it a clean cut at the bottom. Solution; tie a random knot that will take over the extra length. Trick No.2
نجي للعقدة اللي في طرف الفستان. لما شريته أخذت مقاس كبير عشان ما يطلع مرة ماسك على الجسم. المشكلة، انه طلع مرة طويل ولازم ينقص، وما أظمن الخياط يقدر يقصه بشكل نظيف. فالحل هو إني أعقده. حركة رقم ٢.
Outfit Details:
Belt: Sacoor Brothers    |   Turtleneck: Asos   |   DressMango   |   Boots: H&M
Clutch: Zara   |   Earrings: Terra Eclat   

تفاصيل اللبس:
الحزام: سَكور برُذرز   |   البلوڤر: أسوس    |   الفستان: مانجو   |   البوت: إتش أند إم  
 الشنطة: زارا   |   الحلقان: تيرا إكلا    


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...