Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Tea Tree Oil

Lately my skin has been having a melt down and I've been looking for solutions to calm it down.
في الفترة الأخيرة صرت أدور على حلول تهدي بشرتي لأن ما أدري ايش صار فيها!

I don't know why! It's like I'm back to being a teenager with breakouts! I thought that the best thing about leaving teenage-hood behind is that I'd get rid of this problem! I guess not. My skin is telling me it's a teenager again. 
I'm not blessed with great skin. I got used to having the occasional pimple now and then. Especially, when there is an event or a wedding coming up! I wouldn't see anything all week and right when I need my skin to behave SURPRISE!! There it is. But lately I noticed the number increasing, which is annoying so I had to find something to stop this madness.
I've been reading about the benefits of Tea Tree Oil and I wanted to give it a try. For a few weeks now I'd apply it on the breakouts twice a day, on clean skin. I've noticed that the throbbing calms down as soon as I apply it. Within 3-4 days the pimple is gone alhamdilla. Now this is something temporary, while I solve the mystery of what is making them appear in the 1st place. My diet and skin care routine might need some changes. I even add 5 drop to a small bottle of water and rinse my hair with it at the end of my shower to keep my scalp clean.
فجأة صارت تطلع لي حبوب كني مراهقة! أنا أحسب انني انتهيت من هذي المرحلة وخلصت! بس شكل بشرتي رجعت عاشت الدور!
أنا متعودة ان بشرتي مو صافية. بين فترة وفترة تطلع لي كم حبة، بالذات لو عندي مناسبة، رايحة إڤنت أو عرس! طول الاسبوع ما في شي وبشرتي تمام، بس يكون عندي مناسبة ترااااااااا، القى كم واحدة ناطين لي! بس هالأيام زايد عددهم فكان لازم أدور لي حل معاهم.
قريت عن فوائد زيت شجرة الشاي وقررت أجربه. لي كم أسبوع وأنا أحطه على الحبة مرتين في اليوم على بشرة نظيفة. لاحظت ان أول ما أحطه على حبة تعور إن الالم يروح. وبعد ٣-٤ أيام الحبة تكون راحت. طبعاً هذا الحل مؤقت اللين أعرف ايش السبب ورا انهم يطلعون لي. احتمال روتيني ونظام أكلي يتغيير.  حتى انني صرت أضيف ٥نقط في علبة موية صغيرة وأشطف فيها شعري بعد الشاور عشان ينظف الفروة.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...