Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Dry Shampoo From Sunsilk

Sunsilk has introduced their 1st range of dry shampoos into their line of products.

أضافت شركة صانسيلك أول مجموعة لهم من الشامبو الجاف لمنتجاتهم.

I was sent this package of dry shampoos from Sunsilk's Team in the UAE a few weeks back to review. Now that I have tried them I wanted to share them with you.
They come in three types:
Greasy Hair - Normal Hair - Colored Hair
The idea behind the dry shampoo is to help you further your need to shampoo the hair by controlling the oil in the scalp. Because the more you wash your hair the more damaged it becomes and especially with the water in our region.
I had days when I wake up liking how my hair looks, but end up having to wash it cause my roots were oily! Days like those are when the dry shampoos came into my life. 
Not to mentions when I have crazy busy days and have no time to wash and style my hair especially if I've had a long day at work and then I've a friends gathering to go to, or and event I don't want to miss out on! Out comes the dry shampoo. 
انرسلت لي هذي المجموعة من مكتب الشركة في الإمارت من كم أسبوع عشان أجربهم وأشارككم رأي فيها.

المجموعة فيها ثلاثة انواع مصنفين حسب الشعر:

للشعر الدهني - للشعر العادي - للشعر المصبوغ 

فكرة الشامبو الجاف هي انه مستحضر ينشف الزيوت اللي تفرزها الفروة ومنها يباعد بين أيام غسلك لشعرك، لان كثرة غسل الشعر تتعبه وبالذات مع موية منطقتنا.

 بالنسبة لي، كانت تجي أيام أصحى من النوم ويعجبني كيف شعري جاي وودي اخليه بس المشكلة انه الفروة باين انها مزيته! فمن هناك بدأت علاقتي بالشامبو الجاف.

 ولما تجيني أيام زحمة ولا يكون عندي الوقت إني أسوي شعري! بالذات أيام الدوام ويكون بعدها يا جمعة البنات أو وراي اڤنت ما اقدر أسحب عليه! هنا يطلع الشامبو الجاف.
My hair is neither greasy or coloured so I used the one for Normal Hair.
I really liked the fact that it wasn't too powdery and it easily dissolved into my scalp. I wear my hair curly so I hate to have to massage the dry shampoo too much on my scalp so as not to frizz it out! It has a fruity smell to it which is nice..
I even tried it on my roots after my gym session, which let me be honest here, I sometimes skip working out because I have to go out later and I don't want to mess my hair up and it was great. Now let me be clear here, my hair doesn't sweat quickly from exercising! It losses its volume, which is where the dry shampoo helped!
شعري لا هو دهني ولا مصبوغ فجربت حق الشعر العادي.

عجبني فيه انه البودرة فيه مو كثيرة وبسرعة تختفي في الفروة. أنا شعري مجعد وستايلي اني أخليه كذا فما احب اني اظل افرك فروتي كثير يالشامبو الجاف عشان ما ينكش!وعجبتني ريحته على فاكهة. 

حتى جربته على شعري بعد الرياضة، لاني صراحة في أيام أسحب فيها على الرياضة لان يكون وراي طلعة بعدها ولا أبي شعري يخرب وعجبتني النتيجة. بس للتنبيه أنا شعري فروته ما تعرق بسرعة من الرياضة بس يروح الڤوليوم منه والشامبو الجاف رجعه!

So this one is a keeper. It should be found in most supermarkets in Saudi starting at SAR 15 for the 100ml bottle and SAR 25 for the 200ml bottle which is the one I have received.
راح اعتمد هذا الشامبو الجاف ان شاء الله. المفروض يكون نزل في أغلب محلات السوبرماركت في السعودية، العلبة حجم ١٠٠مل ب١٥ريال وحجم ٢٠٠مل اللي جاني ب٢٥ريال. 


1 comment:

  1. الان تعمل شركة مظلات الرياض على توفير مظلات معلقة للوقاية من الشمس كما تقدم سواتر خشبية لحماية السيارات والمنازل ويوجد ايضا هناجر للبيع لحفظ المنتجات المختلفة وايضا بيوت شعر لتضفي على المنزل منظر رائع وكل ذلك باقل الاسعار .

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts on this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...