Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Trend: Metal Belts

 Metallic belts were everywhere this season and they are looking to be staying.

 A trend that Stephane Rolland 1st debuted in 2011


And Dior is continuing on this trend, to be worn on top of your winter coats.

 
 Leelee Sobieski wearing hers over a Dior Coat dress.

Street Style shots show how ladies were also found of this trend.


 They can be all metal like the ones shown above.

Or they could be a combination of metal and leather as seen on this stylish lady; wearing a nude and gold belt.

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you. I really like this article. It contains a lot of useful information. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Metallic belts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must show some thanks to the writer for bailing me out of this particular situation. As a result of checking throughout the online world and finding solutions that were not powerful, I assumed my entire life was well over. Existing without the answers to the problems you've sorted out through this review is a serious case, as well as the kind which might have in a wrong way affected my entire career if I had not noticed your web blog. Your main talents and kindness in touching all the stuff was helpful. I'm not sure what I would have done if I hadn't come across such a thing like this. I can also at this time look forward to my future. Thanks for your time very much for the professional and effective guide. I will not be reluctant to suggest the blog to anyone who would need direction about this area.
    Temecula photo booth

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts on this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...